Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fargo, ND

Here we are in Fargo!  We are staying at a hotel/RV Park/waterpark called the Goveners Inn.  It was very difficult finding a campground in ND.  The two little ones are having a wonderful time at the waterpark, its no Kalahari, but they are having a good time.  Michael is busy sitting in the RV being a teenager.  We will make our way across ND tomorrow in hopes that we will reach MT.  The plan is to arrive into Glacier National Park by Tuesday.  I still owe the blog some pictures from the bear ranch which I will do when I get the photos downloaded.  It feels like we have been gone for three months.  The trip is everything I thought it would be with the exception of Michael being so teenagery (not sure if that is a word??).  I think one of the craziest things so far is that Papa Gumby sleeps until about 7:30!!  I am actually up before him on most days.  AMAZING trip so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment