Monday, December 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We made it home on December 18, 2011.  Lots of mixed feelings upon our return.  We all learned so much on this trip.  We learned that Michael has a strong desire to homeschool.  Once we got over the shock, we have embraced this new journey that Michael and I will be on.  God works in mysterious ways; if we hadn't taken the trip I don't believe Michael would be a homeschooler.  Sarah Rose learned that we have a really big house.  Joe learned that beds/mattresses are overrated and he prefers to sleep on the floor with Chloe.  Keith learned how to sleep-in til 7:00am!!  I learned that we can live a simple life and be very happy.  Living in a box with my family is my utopia.

There is not a thing I would do differently with our big adventure (except maybe make it longer :)  When life  throws lemons our way, we will be prepared to Make Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment