Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bi-polar

Only four weeks remaining of our trip and Keith has decided that I suffer from a condition known as bi-polar.  On one hand, I am ready to just go home (I don't care about LA, MS, AL).  Then again, I am ready to stay out on the road for another six months.  I even sense the mixed feelings from Michael.  He misses his friends, but he did tell me yesterday that he doesn't want to go back to Fort Myers because it is boring there.  He is now interested in buying a ranch in Colorado or Wyoming.   He says he could homeschool in the morning and work the ranch in the afternoon (just to clarify it is a cattle ranch).

I believe at this point we are all bi-polar in our final weeks of the trip.  We miss home, but our experiences on the road have been incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment